Sunday, October 01, 2006

I wanna new drug...

Moms, Dads, drug councelors.....lend me your ear.

I want to talk to you all about a drug that's more addictive than crack, heroin, meth, crank, squeeze, ball, tranq, reds, blues, greens, purples, perrywinkles, alcohol, nicotine, and caffine all combined. It destroys families, businesses, and lives.

The kids are calling it WoW.

Right now, their probably using it, or at least thinking about it. They're in front of their computers, getting another fix.

That's right, I'm talking about World of Warcraft. It's been around for a year or two now, and if you know what's good for you, you'll stay away. All these WoW addicts ever do is play, play, play. Their vocabulary is full of elite lingo like "grinding mobs" "adds" and "aggro". If you hear someone using these terms, they're probably a WoW addict, so stay away.

And Mothers, never, ever let your children go anywhere near this game. It's destructive and violent.


Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go grind some mobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home